Training and Resource Development Partnerships
Providing high quality training and access to education and information about gender based violence is a hallmark of the work we do at Springtide Resources. For the past 33 years, we have been working in partnership with other agencies and organizations to end gender based violence.
Springtide Resources is eager to support and partner in this work and in the past has done so in the following ways:
- Design and deliver education workshops
- Develop sector specific training opportunities delivered face to face and on line
- Provide program and policy consultation to regions across Ontario and Canada
- Create and distribute public education materials
- Empower diverse communities by forming and maintaining partnerships
If you are interested in exploring partnership opportunities, or accessing the educational or training expertise of Springtide Resources please contact us at 416-968-3422.
Find our e-learning site learning.springtideresources.org