We’ve been offering training on gender-based violence for over 30 years. Our instructors are skilled, experienced and sensitive to the communities they serve.
For a complete list of our online courses, and to enroll in any of our courses, please visit learning.springtideresources.org.
We currently offer online training on the following topics:
- Group counselling: Intersectional approaches to group counselling for survivors of gender-based violence
- Detect, Respond, Refer: Helping to End Woman Abuse – for dental hygienists
- Be Aware, Prepare, Educate: Woman Abuse Affects Our Children – for elementary educators
- Connecting Legal Services to Interpretation – a pair of courses for Legal Service Providers and Spoken Language Interpreters
- Love, Sex, Violence and Crime: An overview of Criminal Law and Violence Against Women – for frontline workers
- After She Leaves: Supporting Woman Abuse Survivors through the family court process – for frontline workers
- AODA e-learning: Improving Access to Violence Against Women Services – for those working in agencies that serve abuse survivors
We develop in person trainings for groups based on their specific needs. Learn more about our current and past in person training projects.
Can we design a training for your group? Contact Nadine Sookermany at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.