For a complete list of our online courses, and to enroll in any of our courses, please visit learning.springtideresources.org.
Would you like to partner with us to create an online training for your community or group? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently offer online training on the following topics:
- Detect, Respond, Refer: Helping to End Woman Abuse – for dental hygienists
- Be Aware, Prepare, Educate: Woman Abuse Affects Our Children – for elementary educators
- Connecting Legal Services to Interpretation – a pair of courses for legal service providers and spoken language interpreters
- Love, Sex, Violence and Crime: An overview of Criminal Law and Violence Against Women – for frontline workers
- After She Leaves: Supporting Woman Abuse Survivors through the family court process – for frontline workers
- AODA e-learning: Improving Access to Violence Against Women Services – for those working in agencies that serve abuse survivors